Bird & Sunrise photo

Bird & Sunrise photo
Because "someday" is today!

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

It's a Celebration!

Finally, I finished that large painting of orchids that I started last fall! I was making good progress January-February, but had an unexpected request for several illustrations in March that sent me down a long sidetrack.

Red violet orchids, acrylic painting

 Since then, that painting has been hanging around in the background, haunting me like an unquiet ghost. For me, the souls of unfinished projects are terrible creatures, especially when the artwork is so large that I can't conveniently hide it in a drawer to muffle it's insistent demands to "complete me!"

As a bonus, which should completely appease this ghost of projects past, I made a slide show and composed music especially for this artwork in process.

Orchids, painting over time... (click link here) 

I hope you will enjoy it too. Whew, no more haunting until the next big project! :P

>^-^<
Tina 



No comments: